(My apologies for not getting this offer posted immediately after it appeared on Law-Lib. KJS.)
The employees of the Wolters Kluwer Legal group, including the Aspen Publishers, CCH, Loislaw, and KLI product families, extend our deepest sympathy to all those affected by Hurricane Katrina. We are offering a range of support to customers in designated disaster areas who have experienced losses resulting from the hurricane. We will work with you to help replace your libraries and provide special services until your business resumes.
Depending on customer need, we will:
- Provide immediate electronic access to subscription products as available at no cost while print or CD product is being replaced;
- Provide subscription print product replacement, as available;
- Re-route products to an interim address;
- Place a hold on subscriptions and standing order updates;
- Suspend cancellation of subscriptions for non-payments;
- Delay statement mailing and collection activity;
- Expedite shipments for urgent needs at no extra cost, and more.
For specific details on CCH support services, or if you are in need of special support relating to CCH products, please visit http://support.cch.com/,
send email to http://support.cch.com/csinquiry/ or call 800-344-3734.
For specific details on Aspen support services, or if you are in need of special support relating to Aspen products, please visit http://www.aspenpublishers.com/ send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-234-1660 (within the U.S.) or +1-301-698-7100 (outside the U.S.) .
For additional Loislaw help please visit www.Loislaw.com or contact Loislaw via email at email@example.com or call 877-471-5632.
If you have been affected by Hurricane Katrina we will offer replacement books. Please place requests through your academic dean or registrar. We are coordinating with the schools. Schools should send their requests directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-950-5259 where they will be given the highest priority.
Our thoughts and best wishes are with you during this difficult time.
President and CEO
Wolters Kluwer Legal